Donor Relations Assistant
Position: Donor Relations Assistant
Supervisor: Development Coordinator
The Donor Relations Assistant will assist the Development Coordinator by connecting with current donors to update giving records. Volunteers need to commit to 2-4 hours per week.
- Must have a personal laptop to use during volunteer hours.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must pay close attention to detail and posses the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must have customer service skills and phone experience.
- Be able to learn and follow directions/systems well.
- Must be able to maintain a weekly schedule.